It is Tecno Converting 2000 S.r.l.'s role to inform the user - user of the website www.tecnoconverting2000.com regarding the processing of personal data of visitors and customers who consult and interact with the content and services available on the website.
1. The data controller
In order to allow the person entitled to request information and corrections regarding the processing of their personal data, we inform the users that the Data controller for personal data collected and stored therein is Tecno Converting 2000 S.r.l. with registered office in Via Pietro Nenni, 7 37024 Negrar (VR) Italy.
2. The location of the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data collected through the website in question provides for the storage of personal data by electronic means, through a timely and proper storage of personal data collected on media hardware in the server in use by the data controller. Said company for technical purposes has the right to outsource to other companies or third party professionals, bound by confidentiality agreements and secrecy, the management and maintenance of technical information, including the server being used for the publication and operation of the website.
3. Type of personal data processing
The data controller, in order to allow the correct use of the website and its ancillary functions, collects and processes the following types of data:
- Search data: such data is not really personal information; as it does not allow the user to be directly identified, however, through possible and hypothetical processing and association with data held by third parties it is possible to indirectly identify certain categories of users. Therefore, Tecno Converting 2000 S.r.l. considers it its duty to inform the public of the treatment of this type of data for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the website and to check its correct operation.
- Personal details provided by the user: a) the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
4. Methods of personal data processing
Personal data is processed by electronic means suitable for the proper storage of data as well their protection. The website is equipped with a firewall and a periodic back-up system, in order to reduce possible data loss. Furthermore, in accordance with the regulations concerning privacy, specific security measures are complied with to prevent loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access to data.
In any event, the user's data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.
5. Rights of the data subjects
The user has the right at any moment to obtain from the data processor information regarding the processing of personal data, its methods and objectives and the logic applied to it as well as:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, and their origin;
- the identification of the Data controller and Managers as well as entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data as Managers or those in charge;
- updating, rectification or integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per points 3) and 4) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- to object to: the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons.
To exercise the rights provided in Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, appropriate notification must be sent by certified mail to email@example.com or alternatively, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address of the registered office specified above.