Благодаря нашему опыту в комерции оборудования для упаковки мы можем провести оценочнуу экспертизу оборудования.Так же мы можем провести тесты.
Our experience embraces:
- Printing machines, Flexo and Rotogravure
- Film and sheet extrusion lines (blown film and cast film)
- Slitter rewinder and sheeters
- Coating and lamination machines
- Bag making machines
- Corrugated board machines
- Case makers and DRO
- Flat bed die cutters / autoplaten
Valuation may be expressed in terms of:
- A Fair Market Value is the estimated amount, expressed in terms of money, that may reasonably be expected for a property in an exchange between a willing buyer and a willing seller, with equity to both, neither under any compulsion to buy or sell, and both fully aware of all relevant facts, including installation, as of a specific date, and assuming that the earnings support the value reported.
- Orderly Liquidation Value is the estimated gross amount, expressed in terms of money, that could be typically realized from a liquidation sale, given a reasonable period of time (typically 6 months – 1 year) to find a purchaser(s) with the seller being compelled to sell on an as is, where is basis as of a specific date.
- Auction - Forced Liquidation to be realized within tight time period is the estimated gross amount, expressed in terms of money, that could be typically realized from a properly advertised and conducted public auction, with the seller being compelled to sell with a sense of immediacy on an as is, where is basis, as of a specific date.
- Replacement Cost is the replacement cost new as defined in the insurance policy less the replacement cost new of the items specifically excluded in the policy, if any, as of a specific date.